Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Edward Cullen by Abby O.


I think I might have found you

My Edward
For I have undeniable love for you
You hold me so close
Yet you are so cold

Complication after complication come my way
But I have taken my duty as your Bella
I have come to stay
No matter what comes my way
No matter who tries to take that away from me

I have come to stay

For I am your Bella and you are my Edward
Are love is one of a kind
Nobody understands,but I don't mind
There are many Jacobs,Erics,and Mikes out there
But there is no competition

For you have swiped my heart away with your swift reflexes
Your love is priceless
No tags or prices can be layed upon true love
Not a million,not a billion,and definiteley not a trillion
For my love will be faithful and I'd never forsake you

But why my Edward did you runaway
Taking all my memories and my heart with you
Saying that you didn't want to hurt me
But you hurt me even more than if you were to kill me
The pain worse than a thousand spears sinking in my chest

It wasn't physical pain
But mind,soul,spirit and love pain
When you were with me I gave you my heaart
But instead of keeping it safe you crippled it
Now as your divine Bella I am in my zombie state

Yearning over my lose
Over the pain that you are gone
That I might never see you again
That I might never hear your sweet voice again
Simply yearning,yearning for your presence

But in two ways I am not llike Bella
I never found my Jacob
I never kissed another boy
Even when your arms weren't wrapped around my body
I was loyal

So I hope one day
Our eyes will meet again
Our souls united with everlasting love
My crippled heart mended by your strong love

I hope that one day you will see my love double
And there will lie sweet eternal matromony between as


Hope you liked the poem.It's dedicated to all the Edward fans out there.Hooray for Edward!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: